Each month Capt. Jim gives seminars at the West Marine in Tarpon Springs. It is located at 41286 US 19 N, Tarpon Springs, Fl – PH # (727) 939-1754. All events are on Wednesday evenings and will start at 6:00 pm. Snacks and Refreshments will be served, as well as all anglers attending the event will recieve 10% off anything in the store(except electronics or motors). I look forward to discussing the upcoming fishing tactics with you.
Below is the schedule for the 2015 Spring Season.
14th – Lure Presentation
– Come find out how to present different artificials in variable water depths.
28th – Drift Fishing Tactics
– Learn what different tactics can be employed while drift fishing the shallows
11th – Early Spring Redfish Patterns
– Come learn some in depth details on red fishing along our West Coast of Florida
25th- Catching Bait and Cast Net Demonstration
– Find out some great tips to catching bait and learn how to throw a cast net
11th – Reading the GrassFlats
– Come learn how to read grass flats to locate fish and how water temperature plays a key role
25th- Setting a Boat/Kayak up for Flats Fishing
– Get some helpful hints on how to set up your vessel for fishing the shallows
8th -Tactics for an Inshore Slam
– Pick up some helpful information to catching that elusive Inshore Slam!!
22nd – Tarpon Tactics
– With the Silver Kings moving in along our coast, learn some proven tips that will help catch that fish of a lifetime.